Thursday, April 21, 2016

Simple Smear/Multi Arm Script release

Its been done for a spell, but I'll make note of it here as well. I've completed a first generation release of the script. It can currently be found over on the tea time animation site. The script is based on the demonstration C. J. Crow gave, as seen below.


As it would be inconvenient to animate a group, I had the script create a control instead and allows for it to be placed withing the rig's hierarchy with little fuss.

It can be run multiple times and prevents the usage of the same name, though no numerical values are given to the names, as that is still outside my breadth of skills at this time. I haven't had a chance to utilize it in my own animations, but I was testing it out on one iteration of a 'La Noria' rig I have set aside. Its not a simple rig, so having it work there meant it should be able to work on most rigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a reason to your critique, suggestion, or compliment.