Sunday, March 22, 2015

Test animation pieces

So while I await some reviews on other projects, I decided to do some animation work using my golem rig.

First is just a walk cycle to get a feel of how it would move. I focused on the major movements first, and will be moving to the secondary movements, like the stones shifting and the tree swaying, next.


The second one is just a more character driven sort of animation, with a medium close shot. This is only a portion of the dialogue, and I'm going to pull the camera back a bit more to better fit the golem into frame. I'm only using viewport 2.0 for now to get an idea of how it might look. I may do a full render later to show off the glow of the eyes and the horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a reason to your critique, suggestion, or compliment.