Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First glimpses

Wanted to do some actual animation, so I started this piece. I intend to deal with the lips pointiness after the initial blocking, considering trying to fix the weights on the rig would be like removing a leg in order to massage it. Something or other happened when they ripped it from the game, in that all the weights are so wacked, that should I want to fix them, I'd literally have to start from scratch, which in this case, I really, really don't want to do. Far too many unknown factors in the file and the model. Its bad enough that any adjustment I make, some edges convert themselves to hard and makes everything all jagged. Nay, I say, Nay!

The song is from Batman: Arkham City's end credits, as part of one of Joker's many missed calls. Play the game or watch someone play it. Great story and splendid voice work and animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a reason to your critique, suggestion, or compliment.