Monday, May 2, 2011

Website Assets WIP

So then, while I continue to find work, I've decided to rebuild my website. From scratch. So below is what I'm going to use for my UI. Figured I needed some practice in my cg work, going from modeling up to rendering.



So this first piece is just the current layout of all the components built thus far. Not much of anything to look at from this angle. The back wall is going to collapse and pull sideways to reveal a large monitor. Thats going to function as my gallery menu. The massive computer terminal will be the demo reel and video menu.




This is going to be the website HUB. The orange panels will link to the different sections of the site, minus two which link out to this blog and my new blog.



[update 06022011]



This is going to be the first thing that the viewer see's once the site loads. Will add some sort of panel that says enter/proceed. Something fancy like.



This will be the links page, or at least that which leads to my friends. Need to add another panel for my personal links, which will be on that space on the right. Also added that pipe with the blue liquid in the background, because lets face it: what lab doesn't have some volatile substance draining from some hidden location into another tank for all to see? Also going to add some kind of indicator bar just above the link screen, as well as some kind of touch panel interface for the window, since it seems a bit empty there.



Just an overhead of what the floor of the tank looks like.



quick and dirty render of the website sign.

1 comment:

  1. Looking Good! I think you might want to take another whack at the website sign though as I assume you intend to use this as a logo possibly? If possible could I (in my spare time haha) take a whack at doing a rendition of that website sign?

    I look forward to the finished Flash website as this is will turn out to be something pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Give a reason to your critique, suggestion, or compliment.