Saturday, July 31, 2010

TMR Update

Well, I couldn't help myself. I decided to just rebuild the rig it had. Not entirely from scratch, as the joints I left from the first rig were still useful. A lot of the old controls will probably be broken though, since the deformers they used to control aren't there anymore. It's looking good so far though, now that there are a few more extra movement directions for the clamps, and the hierarchy chain doesn't look like a tornado struck. I did leave the aperture in the eye alone though, since it would take way to many joints in that small region to recreate what was already there. Kind of a nice break from the Prowler. I'll either work on that or switch over to the lightsaber again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give a reason to your critique, suggestion, or compliment.