Friday, February 19, 2010

Update 2-19-2010

The Panther PSX Is slowly shaping up nicely. The new car shader is on, which allows for that lovely blue tint on the highlights that are visible. There are new accent lights to replace the old ones, so now they're not as dominant on the car as they were before. Also, the car now has rims and brake rotors, though those need to be re-sized a bit to better fit the car. I also shrank the front end a bit, since I realized that a it would constantly be hitting pavement and asphalt every time it came out of a driveway or hit a dip. I may have to shrink it yet again or bring up the nose/lower lip a bit. We'll see depending on how I feel later on about it.

On a final note, I put it on a black bg as an experiment to see how it would look with just the lights and reflectors instead of reflecting the gray environment.






[UPDATE]

I was told the hood of the car was too high, so I dropped it down some. Below is the comparison to the old front(red) to the new one(green).


4 comments:

  1. I want to see these dark colors on the Trash Me bot now...I'm a sucker for dark colors...

    I'm liking it though, especially the back end of the car because of the gleams and structure you have back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will once this beast is out of the way. Gotta put an interior so the windshield can be transparent and show the supports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thats going to be fun... all that interior stuff and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, its not so bad, since I can leave a lot of it as general geometry. Just gotta make it look good through the glass is all.

    ReplyDelete

Give a reason to your critique, suggestion, or compliment.